Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) which has been providing intercity buses for transportation in Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Jaipur is the largest bus provider in Rajasthan.
Started in the year 1964, it was Road Transport act 1950 under which it was established and had an objective of providing economical, efficient and punctual bus services for the people who travel through bus. RSRTC had eight depots and four hundred twenty one buses covering forty five thousand kilometers and carried around twenty nine thousand passengers on a daily basis when it was started. Now, it has 4500 buses in just 46 depots and covers around 16 lakh kilometers and carries 9 lakh passengers a day.
It provides high quality services to the people and strives for improving their quality and services to satisfy their customers. They have different types of bus services like ordinary, deluxe, express, A.G. Gandhi Rath, A.C. sleeper, A.C., Volvo Mercedes, Volvo-LCD, Volvo-LCD-Pantry and Volvo-LCD. The types of buses have been divided according to the needs of the passengers.
To make sure comfortable and safe journey is provided to the passengers, RSRTC makes sure they provide the best of their services and keep developing so that they do not get any complains. A luxury bus was also launched by them which have pantry services and LCD screens as well which commuted in the Jaipur-Delhi route. Night buses are also provided throughout Rajasthan and the neighboring states as well.
- They make sure they provide the best services in the cheapest of rates to the passengers.
- Providing all facilities to the waiting passengers as well as the in-transit ones on the bus stand by providing convenient and spacious bus stands which have all the amenities
- Regular buses can be found to transport within cities and even to most of the nearby cities, villages and towns and even in the neighboring state.
- The express and deluxe buses also have reservation facilities.
- To accommodate the extra passengers during peak seasons, additional seats are also provided.
- The physically challenged also get concession on the rates and in facilities as well.
- Freedom fighters, sick, windows and even families of the soldiers who died on duty also get discount.
How to Book RSRTC Buses?
The bus tickets can be booked online by just a few clicks. The online Bus Reservation System helps the passengers to book the tickets online in which all you have to do is mention your origin and destination and all other necessary details and choose the best deal. The payment can be made by Debit or Credit Card, Net banking or even cash card.
You should not forget to print the bus ticket before you travel through the bus. The schedule, type and the timings of the bus can be obtained from the website. You can make reservations for Volvo, AC and Non AC buses. You can also book the bus tickets through MakeMyTrip which has a great network of online reservations.
Before your journey, make sure you’ve printed your online bus ticket. One can also find detailed information on RSRTC bus timings, bus type availability and schedules. Reservations can be made for various types of RSRTC busses such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC Seater and Sleeper buses. MakeMyTrip has an extensive network of bus related information, easy to use online reservation system and no booking fee.
For travelers travelling in the state of Rajasthan is easy. Economy of Rajasthan depends on tourism therefore it is impor....
The Rajasthan Transport Corporation was established on October 1st, 1964. The establishment of this department turned out....