The nightlife of Delhi is varied and exciting. Here you will find some of the most classiest and popular bars in five star and luxury hotels. These bars allure an exceptionally dressed rich group of people and covers charge to match.
Do you wish shaking your booty? Then Shiro is the best bar which is acknowledged for Delhi’s status and lavish nightlife. It even won name and fame for dancing in year 2014’s time’s food and nightlife awards. After 11 pm this bar which is oriental in nature morphs in a club which attracts elite class of Delhi. The décor here is sublime whereas the cocktails are divine. It has imposing Buddha sculptures, perfect mood lightning and lanterns.
- Address: Hotel Samrat, 50 B, Lobby Level, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri. Ph: (+91) 11 26876310, (+91) 11 26876311.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays from 7 p.m. until 4.30 a.m.
- Cover Charge: 2,000 rupees after 11 p.m.
Well known for hosting popular international electronic musical and dance artist show, Kitty Su is a deck out point for DJs and dancing. Here the sound set up is of outstanding quality. Here the dance floor is large, and there are numerous bars which mean that you will not have to wait for long to grab your drink. This club has funky décor which add to life in party. Nothing special and new, this bar has been very often called as best nightclub and bar in Delhi ever since its inception in 2011. This is the only club in India which is mentioned in DJ Maag’s top hundred clubs of world.
- Address: The Lalit hotel, Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place. Ph: (91) 11 44447666.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 10 p.m. until 3 a.m.
- Cover Charge: Ranges from 1,000-3,000 rupees.
The Blue Bar
This is one of the classy bars of Delhi which has fabulous ambience no matter it is outdoor or indoor. The open air area of this bar has alfresco lounge and a swimming pool which offers a soothing impact. If you love cocktails then trying this bar is the best since it has been ranked best in Delhi for its drinks. Post 11pm there is dancing and music all around the bar.
- Address: Taj Palace hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, Sardar Patel Marg. Ph: (+91) 11 66503699, (+91) 11 66503665.
- Opening Hours: 12.30 p.m. until 12.45 a.m. There are happy hours from 6 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Kylin Sky Bar
If you have planned to spend a casual night out, then you can’t beat the thought of counting stars under the sky. And trust us, if this is something that you want, then try Kylin Sky bar located in South Delhi. This bar is branch of Kylin Premier Japanese Hotel which specializes in serving relishing sushi rolls, dim sum and teppanyaki. This bar was named the best lounge bar of Delhi in very popular times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2014. One should never miss out their innovative cocktails especially the Saketini and Wasabi Martini. Infact this bar also serves Choice Japanese Whisky.
- Address: T 302, 3rd Floor, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj. Ph: +(91) 11 40870572.
- Opening Hours: 11.30 a.m. until 12.30 a.m.
Very interestingly named after a Bengali flower which was used in India for brewing liquor, this bar has some impeccable and tasty alcohol which is relished by people.
Keya is a perfect place where people come for drinking rather than having dinner. Here the bartenders are professional jugglers and mixologists. There is an intimidating island bar which dominates the inner décor. Here the music is inhouse and lively. The most interesting fact is that this bar is not located in any five star hotel.
- Address: DLF Promenade Mall, 122 - 124, Ground Floor, Vasant Kunj. Ph: +91 9560715544, +91 9560715533.
- Opening Hours: 12.30 p.m. until 1 a.m. There are happy hours until 8 p.m.
Also Browse Following Under This Section
The Imperial has re-created the 1911 era with the glossy interiors and over flowing vintage liquor with 1911 bar.....
Castle 9 is a restaurant-cum-lounge targeted at private and social gatherings. It is located in the hub of New Delhi....