The sightseeing trips have gained much significance in all major cities of world. The organized trips seem costly, are non-flexible while need particular planning much in advance. The service of Hop on and Hop off buses facilitates sightseeing alternatives to tourists who wish exploring the city, Delhi with a flexible approach and schedule. These trips are held in particularly designed buses which run continuously at a specific route, provisioning the tourists to board or get down at any pick up or drop off point. The routes of HOHO buses cover heritage monuments, bazaars, hotels, shopping malls, gardens, galleries, museums, etc. Offering all in one service, the HOHO buses extend a whole experience of Delhi to the tourists.
HOHO means – Hop on and hop off. These buses are especially meant for sightseeing tours and are very popular in metro cities of the world like New York, Paris and London.
- How is sightseeing in HOHO buses distinguished from normal sightseeing buses?
- HOHO buses operate on route continuously covering different popular tourist attractions of city
- You can board the HOHO buses from any nearby pick up or drop off points
- These buses run with frequency of 30 and 45 minutes
- Browse your choice of pick up point with complete freedom, different from regular sightseeing trips where the time for exploring is restricted
- Through HOHO buses, you can discover some uncovered and hidden gems of Delhi. Shop, have fun and relish the exotic food.
For more details: http://hohodelhi.com/
Also Browse Following Under This Section
Let us understand what is Hop on and hop off. This bus service permits and facilitates you to visit Delhi’s best sightseeing....
The sightseeing trips have gained much significance in all major cities of world. The organized trips seem costly....