List of Restaurants in Delhi
- Yum Yum Tree
- Big Chill
- Great Kebab Factory
- Punjabi by Nature
- Nizam’s Kathi Kebab
- Khan Chacha
- Pind Baluchi
- Sagar Ratna
- Saravana Bhawan
- Barbeque Nation
- All American Diner
- Al Bake
- Indian Accent
- Moti Mahal
- Moti Mahal Deluxe
- Mainland China
- Pebble Street
- Masala Art
- Park Baluchi
- Karim Hotel
Have you got sufficient cash that can be splashed? Then visit Bukhara that has strings of awards in its name which also includes the Best Restaurant in Asia and Best Indian Restaurant in the world, issued by a UK Magazine. This eating outlet is popular for its big size family bread, tempting kebab and rustic atmosphere.
- Address: ITC Maurya Sheraton Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, Sadar Patel Marg, New Delhi. Ph: 26112233
- Opening Hours: 12.30 p.m. to 2.45 p.m for lunch on weekends 7.30 p.m. to 11.45 p.m. for dinner daily
- Cost: Around 4,500 rupees ($100) for two people.
- What's good: The Dal Bukhara (black lentils simmered overnight with tomatoes, ginger, and garlic) has achieved legendary status. Kabab lovers will also appreciate the Burrah Kabab and Murgh Malai Kabab.
With fourth generation running this hotel’s management, Hotel Karim was set up in 1913. The architecture of this hotel is nothing much to admire but what makes up for this is – its food. This hotel offers economical Mughal food which is simply the best. Hotel Karim’s location in old Delhi also serves as a positive insight which tourists might not get to see.
- Address: 16, Gali Kebabian, Jama Masjid, Old Delhi. Ph: 23269880.
- Opening Hours: 7 a.m. to midnight
- Cost: Around 500 rupees ($12) for two people.
- What's good: The Dil Bahaar Dopiaza Stew (mutton cooked without water in onions with curd and unground spices) and Dil Pasand (Heart's Liking) Seekh Kabab.
One restaurant that will grab your attention is Veda. Here everything shimmers and flickers from embellished glasswork dome to chandeliers to mirrors and candles. The entire décor of this hotel is set in rich dense red bricks and velvet curtains. The menu of this hotel marries the conventional cuisines with contemporary Indian cuisines. The central New Delhi location and wine list of this hotel pulls the tourists towards it.
- Address: H27, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi. Ph: 41513535.
- Opening Hours: Noon to 11.30 p.m
- Cost: Around 1200 ($30) for two people.
- What's good: The lamb leg is the house specialty. There's also a special tasting menu for foreigners that gives small portions of a selection of items.
Punjabi by Nature
A hip and extremely elegant restaurant, Punjabi by Nature is a multi-level food outlet that features waiters wearing conventional Punjabi attire. Well known for its exceptional vodka golguppas. These are fired crips round shells that are filled with spices and flavored vodka. Here the food is tempting, served generously in ambience that is inviting and warm. The upper floor has bar. One can shop and dine together since this restaurant is situated in a stylish and enticing shopping complex.
- Address: 11 PVR Priya Cinema Complexes, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. Ph: 41516666.
- Opening Hours: 12.30 p.m. to 11 p.m
- Cost: Around 2000 rupees ($50) for two people, including drinks.
- What's Good: The Raan-e-Punjab (roast leg of lamb), Naan bread, and vodka Gol Gappas.
Capturing the soul of thieves market, the Chor Bizarre is a restaurant that is established in New Delhi – large Indian city. This restaurant claims to have notable collection of food items and décor pieces that compete with wonderful conventional world ambience. New Delhi awakens the people with curiosity providing interesting places for dinner. The mein feature of this restuarent is Kashimiri cuisine from North India which is good for value paid. A walking tour blended with lunch is also offered.
- Address: Hotel Broadway, 4/15A Asif Ali Road, New Delhi. Ph: 23273821.
- Opening Hours: Midday to 3.30 p.m for lunch 7.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m for dinner
- Cost: Around 1000 rupees ($25) for two people. $11 for lunch and walk
- What's good: Try the 'Wazwan' ceremonial feast, with over 36 courses
Also Browse Following Under This Section
National Tourism Award is a prestigious award that is bestowed annually by the Ministry of Tourism on different sections....
Delhi is a metropolis that has a long and interesting history which mirrors the evolution of present day India....