Online Bus Booking
Online Ticket Booking - www.delhitourism.gov.in
People can use their debit and credit cards only for making online bookings at www.delhitourism.gov.in
- Kids below the age of 5 shall not be allotted a seat since they are fare free.
- Kids below the age of ten, are not permitted to travel alone.
- Customers that have purchased their tickets from www.delhitourism.gov.in should get their E-ticket printed. They must carry this copy along with them, together with an ID proof during boarding of the vehicle/bus.
- DTTDC has full right to refuse the E-ticket if it doesn’t support any photo ID proof.
- There will be no cancelation before 24 hours the tour is to commence.
- The tour can be undertaken in 47 seater coach, 35 seater coach, 10 seater mini bus or a tourist car, depending on the number of tourists.
- You should reconfirm yourself and the tour a day before the tour departs.
- The cancellation charges before 48 hours is 10% while between 24 and 48 hours is 20%.
- The online tickets get cancelled online only by mentioning the date of journey, email id and PNR number.
- You can also cancel the tickets by sending an email at email@example.com, specifying the details like date of travel, email id and PNR number. The tickets will be eligible and considered for cancelation once you have an acknowledgement mail from the respective department’s email ID.
- Refund of your amount is made as per the rules, in case you have applied for online cancelations. The refund payment shall be sent to your provided address. The address is the same that you provide while making booking. The mode of payment is DD or cheque which will be in the name of person who made the booking.
- You can make cancellation of tickets on telephone too.
- If any tourist misses his tour or cancels once the tour has started, no refund will be made.
- The tour tickets don’t include any fee which is charged as monument entry fee.
- The DTTDC has no liability in matters of tour cancellation owing to reasons which are beyond DTTDC control.
For any other queries please contact:
Central Reservation Office, Coffee Home,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, (opposite Hanuman Temple),
Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110 001
Telephone No.:+91- 11 - 23365358/ 23363607
Fax: +91- 11-23367322
Departure Time of Delhi Local Sight Seeing
Morning Tour: 9.00 A.M. Afternoon Tour: 2.15 P.M.
Rest all Tour departure time is 7 A.M.
Reporting time: 15 Minutes before the tour departure time
Terms and Conditions
- One needs to print the DTTDC ticket online and get the same while boarding the bus or vehicle.
- The customers or tourists carrying the E-tickets should also bring a photo ID card along with them. The ticket holder’s name should match with the name printed on ID Card.
- DTTDC holds right to refuse issue of E-tickets no matter it is presented with or without ID card or credit card.
- This boarding pass enables the tourists to use these services for particular day for which the ticket is purchased.
- The customers should keep their tickets safe till the journey gets completed.
- Adults must accompany their kids below the age of 10 years.
- The arrival as well as departure of the tour are tentative timings. The buses might get delayed owing to unavoidable reasons like breakdown, traffic jams etc. but the buses shall not leave their departure points before the mentioned timings.
- DTTDC has full authority to divert the routes if there is traffic jam or any circumstance which is beyond its control.
- The department cannot be held responsible for any kind of consequential loss, direct loss, inconvenience, delay, damage or loss unless it is due to the negligence of respective DTTDC department. In such case the maximum refund made is similar to the ticket price.
- If conduct of any individual is not good, the department has complete right to alight the individual from the tour. Henceforth the tourists are advised to behave in proper conduct which is safe and comfortable for other passengers.
- The passengers must report to the pickup point 30 minutes before the time mentioned to them.
- If the passengers fail reporting on time or don’t board the vehicle no matter what the reason is, no refund in such case will be made.
- Carrying explosive articles, contraband, consumption of alcohol and smoking is not allowed in the vehicle.
- DTTDC has no liability towards cancellation of the tour if the reasons are not in control of the department.
Any dispute that arises during the tour are subject to special jurisdiction to the Delhi Court only.
Also Browse Following Under This Section
Numerous tour guides can be found in the market and book stores which feature knowledge about the city’s history, its geographical....
One of the busiest entry points, Delhi has wide range of lodging facilities which range from five star hotels to cost....