Many tourists visit Jammu and Kashmir from all across the world. The safety of these travelers is the top priority of the government as well as people of the state.
Why are these numbers needed?
While travelling, you need to be prepared with a list of phone numbers that you can call in case of any unforeseen emergency. You may not need to use these numbers throughout the trip but it is always advisable to be prepared. The authorities will be more than happy to assist you if you call on any of these numbers in case of emergencies.
Airports Contact Numbers
- Jammu: +91-191- 2431917
- Leh (Ladakh): +91-1982- 253076
J&K State Road Transport Corporation
- Jammu: +91-191- 2473245
- Leh(Ladakh): +91-1982- 25208
Railway Station Jammu Tawi
- +91-191- 2476078
Tourist Reception Centers
- TRC, Jammu: +91-191- 2548172 /2520432
Divisional Commissioner’s Offices
- Kashmir: +91-194- 2472580
- Jammu : +91-191- 2544665 / 2544045
Foreigners Registration Offices
- Jammu: +91-191-2542676
- Kargil (Ladakh): +91-1985- 232545
- S.M.G.S Hospital , Shalimar Road - 2547637/38
- Govt. Hospital Gandhi Nagar - 2530041
- Govt. Medical Hospital Bakshi Nagar - 2549621/2549625
- Chest Diseases Hospital, Bakshi Nagar - 2577604,2548012
- Children Hospital , Ambphalla Jammu - 2547635
- Dental Hospital, Amphalla Jammu - 2544670
- B.N. Hospital, Talab Tillo, Jammu - 2552086, 2505310
Important Police Station
- Police Control Room-100
- Bakshi Nagar-0191-2580102
- City Police Station-0191-2543688
- Bagh Bahu-0191-2459777
- Gandhi Nagar-0191-2430528
- Pacca Danga-0191-2548610
- Railway Station-0191-2472870
- Katra -01991-232010
It is time to celebrate the divinity of the land of Jammu and Kashmir. The state is discerned in the northern most tip....
Jammu & Kashmir is one of the beautiful places, also known as "paradise on earth". Apart from the spectacular....