Online Ticket Booking
The Road Transport Corporation of PEPSU offers interstate services. The Union territories and states are covered here including Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir.
Punjab’s geographical location is such that it lies at the center of North India and therefore, it shares the borders with Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir. Because of this, the services can be easily facilitated in these states. The PEPSU Road Transport interstate services can be considered as one of the best corporation in India as their fleet is maintained quite well.
Refund Procedure for Online Ticket Cancellation
- No facilities available for online cancellation
- For seeking amount of cancellation, one has to consult or write to the managing director.
- Customer requires to send a copy of scanned letter on the email ID of department i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The proper details may be provided for getting the refund. These details may include PNR No., amount, bus timing code, seat no., OB reference No and Login id.
- According to policy of PRTC cancellation, a passenger may receive his refund soon.
- In case the cancellation has been done 1 hour before the scheduled departure, 10 % of the cancellation fees are charged.
Following is the list of various categories of commuters who facilitate half/ free / concessional travelling in the PRTC buses within the Punjab State.
PRTC Own Bus Stands
- Talwandi Sabo
For more details visit the link given below: http://www.busindia.com/PBSTOnline/
The word "Punjab" is composed of two Persian words, 'Panj' meaning five and 'Aab' which means water. The invigorating ....
The road transport corporation of Pepsu was incorporated on 16th October, 1965, In Patiala as per the Road Transport ....