Ram Niwas Bagh is a beautiful and lush green garden located in the Pink City - Jaipur. It is a vast garden spread over 33 acres of land. This garden was planned by Maharaja Ram Sigh as a famine relief project in the 19th century. He started this project to give livelihood to the people who were not able to earn anything due to famine.
This extensive park houses a sports complex, museum, herbarium, an aviary and a zoo. One of the recent additions to this park was Rabbinic Manchu or Ravindra Manch Auditoruim which has an auditorium, an open air theatre and an art gallery known as Modern Art gallery. This has been added for promoting the cultural events in the state.
Modern Art gallery is a small but exquisite art gallery located on the first floor of recently added Rabbinic Manchu. It showcases the exclusive works of some of the well known sculptors and modern artists of Rajasthan. It is located in the close proximity of the city's zoo.
It is one the premier galleries of Jaipur that displays astonishing contemporary artworks of the renowned artists in various mediums.
Timings and Ticket
One can visit modern art gallery between 8.30 am - 5.30 pm all days of the week except Friday. the gallery is closed on all the gazetted holidays of India, which include, all public and national holidays.
The entree fee for Indian nationals is Rs. 10/- while it is Rs. 100/- for foreigners.
Also Browse Following Under This Section
- Ajmer Government Museum
- Albert Hall Museum-Jaipur
- Alwar Government Museum
- Amer (Jaipur) Archaeological Museum
- Arabic Persian Research Institute Tonk
- Archaeological Museum Udaipur
- Bairat Virat Nagar Museum
- Bharatpur Covernaient Museum
- Birla Museum Pilani
- Brij Vilas Palace Museum, Kota
- Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Udaipur
- City Palace Museum
- Desert Cultural Centre and Museum, Jaisalmer
- Dungarpur Museum
- Fateh Prakash Palace Museum Chittaurgarh
- Folklore Museum, Jaisalmer
- Fort Museum of Bikaner
- Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum
- Government Museum of Bharatpur
- Government Museum of Jhalawar
- Government Museum of Mandore
- Government Museum, Jaisalmer
- Government Museum, Jodhpur
- Govt. Museum Kota
- Govt. Museum of Bangar
- Hawa Mahal Museum
- Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur
- Junagarh Fort of Museum
- Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Ji Museum, Jaipur
- Mehrangarh Fort Museum, Jodhpur
- Modern Art Gallery
- Mount Abu Archaeological Museum
- Museum Indology
- Rajasthan Arabic and Persian Research Institute, Tonk
- Rajasthan Oriental Research Institute, Jodhpur
- Rajasthan State Archives, Bikaner
- Rao Madho Singh Museum
- Shilpgram Museum
- Solar Observatory, Udaipur
- Udaipur Government Museum
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum Jodhpur
Rajasthan is one of the popular destinations of India, known for the beautiful gardens, the historical monument and....
The attractions of the state of Rajasthan can be categorized into its exotic history and colorfully rich culture and ....