India International Centre (IIC) is considered amidst one of the most respected cultural institutes in India. This is a non-government center and functions as the place where people from all academic domains such as science, arts, journalism, writing, bureaucrats as well as policymakers meet and exchange their views.
IIC has hosted both national and global conventions as a spirit to promote international cooperation. The main objective of the center is to encourage sound understanding and goodwill between all active communities of the world.
Another primary vision of IIC is to place India on a global scale and promote it as a country where members from all countries can initiate dialogues on all levels. The event calendar of the center clearly indicates the core values of liberal and generous humanism which are abided at all levels.
One of the Largest Cultural Convention Centers in India
- Main complex with three laid out wings on north side, south side and east side and capability to host large scale conventions
- Modern lounge with high end amenities
- Private dining hall and terrace pergola are located on the west side of the center
- The south wing of the center is equipped with residential facilities for visitors
- Fully equipped and modernized library with more than 50,000 volumes
- Auditorium with two large sized conference rooms
- 48 single occupancy rooms, 24 double occupancy rooms with fellow flats
- Private verandahs running through first and second floors of the residential complex
- Annexe with two large sized lecture halls
- Fully equipped art gallery
Premier Cultural Institute
The first idea to develop India International Center was conceived in the year 1958 when the vice president of India, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan felt the need to establish a center where people from all countries can exchange their views and thoughts. A number of cultural, art and social events have been hosted here, making it the primary destination for such activities. The center will soon be hosting two important events, which will promote the cultural heritage of our country. These events will be attended by famous personalities from India as well as abroad.
Facilities at India International Center
India International Center is equipped with ultra-modern amenities which include convention centers, lecture halls, a fully equipped library and residential quarters for visitors.
- Catering services are available for residential members of India International Center
- Fountain lawn, rose garden and Annexe court are used for outdoor catering services
- The members can host tea parties, lunch parties and dinners in these areas
- The members of India International Center also enjoy private room facility
- Kamladevi complex hosts three large sized seminar rooms
Annexe section comes with a private lecture hall which can accommodate 60 people. It also has second lecture halls in case you have a bigger audience. The committee rooms in Annexe are perfect for holding small official meeting. The private lounge and terrace can host receptions and other parties and can easily accommodate more than 150 people.
Delhi’s economy has seen a consistent increase over the years. The investor-friendly policies of the government....
Delhi follows the same rule as any other state, in the education sector. Delhi’s education system is the three-tier....